ELG-150-series Waterproof Original Taiwan Mean Well AC to DC Driver LED Power Supply ELG-150-series
Waterproof series ELG-150-12A/B ELG-150-24A/B ELG-150-36A/B ELG-150-42A/B ELG-150-48A/B ELG-150-54A/B
within 3 working days
|Brand Name: Mean Well||Place of Original: Taiwan, China|
|Model: ELG-150||Application: shop counters/ reception wall/ shop front,Indoor,Outdoor|
|Input||100 ~ 305VAC / 142VDC ~ 431VDC|
|Output||DC 12V 10A||DC 24V 6.25A||DC 36V 4.17A||DC 42V 3.57A||DC 48V 3.13A||DC 48V 2.8A|
|Certification||UL, CE, EMC, CB, ENEC|
Constant Voltage + Constant Current mode output
Metal housing design
Built-in active PFC function
No load / Standby power consumption <0.5W
IP67 / IP65 rating for indoor or outdoor installations
Function options: output adjustable via potentiometer;
3 in 1 dimming (dim-to-off); Smart timer dimming; DALI;
Auxiliary DC output
Typical lifetime>50000 hours
2 years warranty
ELG-150 series is a 150W AC/DC LED power supply featuring the dual mode constant voltage
and constant current output. ELG-150 operates from 100~305VAC and offers models with
different rated voltage ranging between 12V and 54V. Thanks to the high efficiency up to 91%,
with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -40°C ~ +90°C case temperature under free air convection. The design of metal housing and IP67/IP65 ingress protection level allows this series to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. ELG-150 is equipped with various function options, such as dimming methodologies, so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system
- Notes on choosing a switching power supply?
- To increase the reliability of the S.P.S., we suggest users choose a unit that has a rating of 30% more power than actual need. For example, if the system needs a 100W source, we suggest that users choose a S.P.S. with 130W of output power or more. By doing this, you can effectively boost the reliability of the S.P.S. in your system.
- We also need to consider about ambient temperature of the S.P.S. and whether there is additional device for dissipating the heat. If the S.P.S. is working in a high temperature environment, we need to make some derating to the output power. The derating curve of "ambient temperature" versus "output power" can be found on our spec sheets.
Choosing functions based
on your application:
- Protection function: Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Temperature Protection (OVP), Over Load Protection (OLP), and etc.
- Application function: Signaling Function (Power Good, Power Fail), Remote Control, Remote Sensing, and etc.
- Special function: Power Factor Correction (PFC), Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) function.
- Make sure that the model qualifies for the safety standards and EMC regulations you need.
- Why the input voltage marked on the spec. sheet is 88~264 VAC while the label on the power supply says that it is 100~240VAC?
- During safety verification process, the agency will use a stricter standard -- ?0%(IEC60950 uses +6%, -10%) of the input voltage range labeled on the power supply to conduct the test. So, operating at the wider input voltage range as specified on the spec. sheet should be fine. The narrower range of input voltage labeled on the power supply is to fulfill the test standard of safety regulation and make sure that users insert input voltage correctly.