LPLC-18 series Waterproof Original Taiwan Mean Well AC to DC Switching LED Power Supply
Waterproof series LPLC-18-350 LPLC-18-700
within 3 working days
|Brand Name: Mean Well||Place of Original: Taiwan, China|
|Model: LPLC-18-350/700||Application: shop counters/ reception wall/ shop front,Indoor,Outdoor|
90~132VAC / 127~186VDC (It says AC100~ 240V in the items)
|Output||DC 6~48V 350mA||DC 6~25V 700mA|
Constant current mode power supply
90-132VAC input only
Fully encapsulated with IP67 level (Note.6)
Protections:Short circuit / Over voltage / Over temperature
Cooling by free air convection
Class II power unit, no FG
100% full load burn-in test
Suitable for LED lighting and moving sign applications
High reliability / Low cost
2 years warranty
- Notes on choosing a switching power supply?
- To increase the reliability of the S.P.S., we suggest users choose a unit that has a rating of 30% more power than actual need. For example, if the system needs a 100W source, we suggest that users choose a S.P.S. with 130W of output power or more. By doing this, you can effectively boost the reliability of the S.P.S. in your system.
- We also need to consider about ambient temperature of the S.P.S. and whether there is additional device for dissipating the heat. If the S.P.S. is working in a high temperature environment, we need to make some derating to the output power. The derating curve of "ambient temperature" versus "output power" can be found on our spec sheets.
Choosing functions based
on your application:
- Protection function: Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Temperature Protection (OVP), Over Load Protection (OLP), and etc.
- Application function: Signaling Function (Power Good, Power Fail), Remote Control, Remote Sensing, and etc.
- Special function: Power Factor Correction (PFC), Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) function.
- Make sure that the model qualifies for the safety standards and EMC regulations you need.
- Why the input voltage marked on the spec. sheet is 88~264 VAC while the label on the power supply says that it is 100~240VAC?
- During safety verification process, the agency will use a stricter standard -- ?0%(IEC60950 uses +6%, -10%) of the input voltage range labeled on the power supply to conduct the test. So, operating at the wider input voltage range as specified on the spec. sheet should be fine. The narrower range of input voltage labeled on the power supply is to fulfill the test standard of safety regulation and make sure that users insert input voltage correctly.